- Please note your enquiry does not constitute a booking.
- Our process is to phone you to discuss your enquiry, as further details may be required.
- Once all details are discussed by phone or in person, we will then forward a quotation to include estimated staff cost, hire costs, delivery costs etc.
- Please note a quotation does not constitute a booking.
- A booking will be clearly communicated as such, and confirmed by email or by phone.
- Dates will be held for 3 weeks from date of quotation, unless of course we hear from you in the meantime.
- A 30% deposit is required to secure your booking, prior to the event and can be paid online via our website by clicking on the “BILL” tab.
- Final numbers / orders must be confirmed 72 hours prior to the event.
- Invoice total will be determined on the day of the event.
- Quotation prices are subject to 13.5% VAT.
- Delivery charge will apply to venues outside of Wexford Town.
Once an enquiry is confirmed and all details are discussed we will forward a quotation to include estimated staff cost, hire costs, delivery costs etc
Remember, we would be happy to organise a site visit, prior to your event to discuss layout and details, and to ensure peace of mind on the day of your event.
We also encourage you to read our Privacy & GDPR Compliance Statement
Guidelines must be followed in order to maintain a safe environment for yourself, guests and Oven Door Catering personnel:
- A site visit will be necessary, or if not possible, a phone conversation to carry out a risk assessment of your venue with consideration for the safe service of your guests and safety of our staff; i.e. social distancing is achievable, hand hygiene, etc.